- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- Domestic deliveries: Estimated delivery days will be mentioned while checking out your order.
- International deliveries:15 – 20 days, depending upon the locations.
- If the stitching is added, it may take additional 5- 10 days depending upon the number of stitching items.
- Domestic: It will be mentioned while checking out your order.
Note: Delivery charges depends on location and product size. An extra charge may apply if customer order large product.
- International: Please contact to our customer service, or please refer to International Buyers
- International customers do not have pay import duties levied by their government to shuvautsav. However, they will have to pay the customs duty to the courier provider in order to receive the product.
Note: Every time when an item crosses an international border from one country to another, it is subject to some charges by the importing country's rules and regulations.
Charges such as Custom or Import Duties, VAT, Local Sales Tax, Clearance charges are not in our or any seller's control and are determined by the respective local government bodies.
Estimated Shipping days
Estimated delivery days are the days mentioned while checking out your order. However, it may take 1 or 2 days extra if there is a holiday between the day your placed your order and the date of delivery, or some courier partners and sellers do not work on Saturdays.
Delivery days are influenced by product availability, geographic location and shipping destination of the customer, and the courier partner's time-to-deliver.
Shipping of perishable products
Perishable products such as cakes, chocolates, sweets, groceries, fresh flowers, etc are prepared on the day or a day before the date of delivery, and delivered on the preferred delivery date as mentioned by customers while placing the orders.
At present these products are delivered only within Kathmandu valley.
If failed to receive product on first attempt
When you fail to receive your order in first attempt then courier service will make another delivery attempt for your product. After the 2nd failed attempt of delivery, the package(s) are returned to our warehouse and we will issue a credit/ refund for your order only and not the shipping charge. If you would like to have the product re-delivered, you will be responsible for the re-shipping charge.
Open package or broken product seal (For International):
This may happen due to some Custom checking or any other Country specific rules. Please check whether your ordered items are intact and safe.
If not, please mention the same on the delivery acknowledgement copy, if any and also get in touch with our Customer service team at the earliest. We shall be more than happy to assist you in the best possible manner.
Once an order is delivered, a confirmation notification is emailed to sender.
- Photo Confirmation: for deliveries within Kathmandu valley customers, strictly subject to recipients’ consent to be photographed.
- Email Confirmation: for all deliveries outside Kathmandu valley and International customers.